Footmed Orthotics Laboratory Christchurch
Custom orthotics by professionals for professionalsFootmed Orthotics Laboratory specialises in the custom manufacture of premium quality prescription orthotics for Podiatrists. We pride ourselves, not only on the high quality of our orthoses, but also our unrivalled service, technical support and high speed turnaround. Based in Christchurch New Zealand, Footmed was established by Podiatrist Ben Lamb in 1997. Our aim is to provide Podiatrists with the best orthotic solutions to achieve fantastic treatment outcomes for their patients.
8 reasons to use Footmed Orthotics as your Orthotic Lab
1. We manufacture our devices with only the highest quality materials that are sourced from throughout the world.
2. We have one of the quickest turn-around times available in New Zealand. We will dispatch your devices no more than 5 working days after the casts are received. We also have a 48hour urgent turnaround if required.
3. Our technicians are highly trained and are required to participate in regular continuing education and development programmes.
4. We have high quality technical support available by phone or e-mail. Our technical director can assist with questions regarding any aspect of the assessment, prescription or follow up process.
5. Orthotic casts are quickly, easily and safely sent to the lab via the use of our unique cast courier boxes. These are included in the cost of orthotic manufacture and all you simply need do is put your casts in the box provided, call the number, and our couriers will do the rest to get them delivered safely to our door!
6. We have an exhaustive quality assurance quality programme which ensures your devices are always manufactured to the highest possible standard. Furthermore, we guarantee the quality of our product against all manufacture and material faults.
7. We have a Podiatrist Education Programme that constantly keeps our clients up-to-date with everything they need to know about orthotics and their assessment, prescription and follow up.
8. We manufacture a complete line of prescription functional and accommodative orthotics, as well as functional prefabricated devices. If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. What are Orthotics? Orthotics are 'in-shoe' medical devices that are specifically designed to redistribute force and/or correct the functional alignment of the feet, ankles and legs. They are special innersoles/footbeds that are often prescribed by Podiatrists for a variety of problems affecting the foot, ankle, leg, knee, hip and back. If you require information on how orthotics can help you, please contact your local Podiatrist.